DescriptionThe name ?Flewid? is derived from the union of two words MANIFESTO ?Flew?, as in the past tense of ?to fly?, and ?ID?, the latter being an explicit reference to the psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud. Here the ID is the instinctual and unconscious part of the human psyche that generates desire. ?Flew-id? therefore tries to highlight the ID drives that, once freed and allowed to fly, are able to overcome mental barriers or pre-established social conventions.As a predominantly visual publication, Flewid aims to show and tell what is happening in contemporary culture, be it fashion, art, design, or any other field in the visual arts. Flewid wants to keep the reader up to date on the changes and new trends in contemporary lifestyles, with particular attention being placed on those expressions that propose a blend or mix of cultures, styles or references of time that bring together the past, present or future with absolute freedom by proposing new keys for interpretation and challenging widely-held conceptions. Flewid aims to be a very refined, high-quality publication, not only for its visual style and the quality of its photographic reportages, but also for the innovative way of presenting its contents, with the resolute intention of creating an original and exclusive publishing proposal.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.