Fly Fishing & Fly Tying Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.60Save up to 15%
|£41.00 Was £43.20 Save £2.20 (5%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.42 per issue|
|£73.80 Was £86.40 Save £12.60 (15%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.08 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to Fly Fishing and Fly Tying allows fly fishers to stay ahead of their game. Every month, the award-winning magazine features the most up-to-date tactics, techniques and fly patterns that today's anglers and fly tyers are using for trout, salmon, sea trout, grayling, coarse fish and saltwater species.Tastefully and cleanly designed, Fly Fishing and Fly Tying takes the angler to wherever the action is - anywhere in the world. It also covers innovations, casting advice, interviews, conservation issues, travel features, humorous articles, news and comment from the most informed, qualified and authoritative writers in fly fishing.Fly Fishing and Fly Tying focuses on the details which will help fly fishers catch more fish and therefore derive more enjoyment from their sport. It takes an in-depth look at the tactics used by successful anglers, and each month, features a stage-by-stage fly tying demonstration, coupled with instruction on how best to fish the fly. The magazine also features unique fly tying competitions which encourage reader participation.Fly Fishing and Fly Tying is at the forefront of the latest tackle, materials and gear which comes onto the market, and it is recognised within the industry as offering fair, forthright and independent reviews.Whether an angler fishes fly on rivers, streams, reservoirs, lakes, Irish loughs, Scottish loughs, or in the sea at him and abroad, a subscription to Fly Fishing and Fly Tying will equip him or her with all they require to enjoy their sport to the maximum.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.