FlyPast Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.70Save up to 23%
|£46.99 Was £56.40 Save £9.41 (17%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.92 per issue|
|£86.99 Was £112.80 Save £25.81 (23%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.63 per issue|
DescriptionPublished monthly, FlyPast is internationally regarded as the magazine for aviation history and heritage. Having pioneered coverage of this fascinating world of 'living history' since 1980, FlyPast still leads the field today. Each issue is packed with news and features on warbird preservation and restoration, museums, and the airshow scene. Subjects regularly profiled include British and American aircraft type histories, as well as those of squadrons and units from World War One to the Cold War.Written by enthusiasts, FlyPast sits at the heart of aviation heritage and is packed with first-person aircrew memories, expertly researched features from 1914 into the 1960s, airshow news, product reviews, museum visits, restoration projects, in-detail surveys of famous aircraft as well as comprehensive and authoritative news and stunning photography from around the globe.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.