Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Gorgeous scenery, hip cities, and a growing wine and craft beer scene make Oregon one of the top destinations for adventure and culture lovers alike. With Fodor's Oregon, travelers can successfully navigate the Pacific Coast's beautiful beaches and Portland's unique neighborhoods, while also enjoying Willamette's wineries and the hiking opportunities of the Cascade Mountain range.
This travel guide includes:
* Dozens of full-color maps
* Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
* Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
* In-depth breakout features on Whale-Watching in the Pacific Northwest and Wine Tasting in the Willamette Valley
* Major sights such as Crater Lake National Park, Oregon Zoo and Lan Su Chinese Garden
* Coverage of Portland, the Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Eugene, Ashford, Bend, Columbia River Gorge, Mt.Hood, Central Oregon, Crater Lake National Park, Southern Oregon, and Eastern Oregon
Planning to visit more of the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's travel guide to the Pacific Northwest with Oregon, Washington & Vancouver.
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.