Foreign Policy for America in the Twenty-first Century Alternative Perspectives
About the Author
- Contributor: Thomas H. Henriksen
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817927929
- Number of Pages: 152
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2001-05-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Thomas H. Henriksen is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution. His current research focuses on American foreign policy, international political affairs, and insurgencies. He specializes in the study of US diplomatic and military courses of action toward terrorist havens in the non-Western world and toward the so-called rogue states, including North Korea and Iran. His forthcoming book, "America and the Rogue States," (Palgrave Macmillan) is coming out in 2012. Its predecessor, "American Power after the Berlin Wall," narrated US military and diplomatic interventions around the globe after the Cold War. His most recent monograph is "WHAM: Winning Hearts and Minds in Afghanistan and Elsewhere."
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree