Forsaken: An unforgettable saga of one woman's struggle to survive the unthinkable
Rosie Goodwin (Author)
Born on a Friday, Sophie Winters has always been a loving and giving child, who'd do anything for her family. Yet her father, Bill, has always seemed to resent her. For her mother's sake, Sophie learns to live with Bill's animosity - until the night he drunkenly forces himself upon her. Left pregnant and ashamed at seventeen, Sophie doesn't know where to turn. So when she meets the charming Ben Lewis and he offers her refuge at his mother's hotel, she accepts. At first it seems that Ben and his mother are quite the good Samaritans. But there is little goodness in the Lewises' hearts. As Sophie realises their dark intentions, a web of danger and deceit wraps itself around her. She knows if she is to survive, she will have to fight for all she's worth...
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Rosie Goodwin has worked in social services and as a foster carer for many years. She has three children, and lives in Nuneaton with her husband, Trevor, and their foster children.
- Contributor: Rosie Goodwin
- Imprint: Headline Book Publishing
- ISBN13: 9780755334902
- Number of Pages: 480
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x198x32mm
- Packaged Weight: 373
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2007-11-29
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Rosie Goodwin has worked in social services and as a foster carer for many years. She has three children, and lives in Nuneaton with her husband, Trevor, and their foster children.