Four Corners is an integrated four-skills English course for adults and young adults. Four Corners Workbook B, Level 3 has eight-page units that can be used in class or for homework. Units 7-12 provide students with additional vocabulary, grammar, functional language, and reading practice.
- Contributor: Jack C. Richards
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521127509
- Number of Pages: 52
- Packaged Dimensions: 215x276x3mm
- Packaged Weight: 160
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 2011-09-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.