DescriptionA subscription to FRANCE magazine brings you the very best of FRANCE - from the spectacular scenery to the vibrant cities and charming villages.The food and wine section of each issue in a subscription acts as the complete guide for French foodies and, together with its features about culture, history, language and people, a subscription to FRANCE magazine truly is the next best thing to being there.FRANCE magazine introduces to you the different language courses conducted by recognised institutes. Every issue in a subscription to FRANCE magazine also gives you an introduction to enjoying French music and better appreciating French language and developing vocabulary.A subscription to FRANCE Magazine is the best investment for travel planners looking to visit this country. Whether you are planning a short break or a long stay in this country, this magazine has the essential guidance and suggestions to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Get the suggestions for hotels and holidays, information about French tourism events, not-to-be-missed points of interest and much, much more.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.