- Endorsed by the Independent Schools Examinations Board (ISEB)
- Over 70 listening tracks with new and revised audio. Available as a digital download
- Tailor lessons to the varying levels of your students, with Level 2 grammar clearly signposted,
- Builds pupil confidence and mastery in grammar with clear explanations reinforced by plenty of practice exercises and handy grammar reference sections
- Prepare students for their assessment with exam-style exercises throughout for listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Available as Student and Whiteboard eTextbooks for flexible teaching and learning
Nigel Pearce has spent nearly all his working life in the teaching of French. He was Head of Modern Languages at Summer Fields in Oxford for 20 years, during which time he was for several years the IAPS Modern Languages Coordinator, and held a similar post with SATIPS. He is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and is the author of the French for Common Entrance series of textbooks. He now lives in western France, where he is a freelance translator and proofreader.