Frida Obsession: Illustration, Painting, Collage...
Carolina Amell (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Frida Kahlo (1907-1954) is without doubt the most famous Latin-American painter of the 20th century and a fundamental figure in Mexican art. Her work has been celebrated internationally as emblematic of Mexican national and indigenous traditions, and by feminists for its uncompromising depiction of the female experience and form. This fabulously illustrated volume brings together a series of stunning portraits, each one giving readers a glimpse into the many and varied ways in which Frida Kahlo has inspired countless artists across the globe. Full-colour illustrations throughout
About the Author
With more than 20 published titles, Carolina Amell is an experienced graphic designer who specializes in illustrated nonfiction books. She is creative and passionate about doing a good job.
- Contributor: Carolina Amell
- Imprint: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- ISBN13: 9788416500246
- Number of Pages: 112
- Packaged Dimensions: 180x230mm
- Packaged Weight: 0
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Release Date: 2016-05-28
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: With more than 20 published titles, Carolina Amell is an experienced graphic designer who specializes in illustrated nonfiction books. She is creative and passionate about doing a good job.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.