From Pusan to Panmunjon (M)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
From Pusan to Panmunjom Presents a wartime memoir of the soldier who, at the age of thirty-two, became South Korea's first four-star general. This book provides a perspective to a cataclysmic war.
About the Author
Gen. Paik Sun Yup lives in Seoul.
- Imprint: Potomac Books Inc
- ISBN13: 9781574887433
- Number of Pages: 296
- Packaged Dimensions: 125x205mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Potomac Books Inc
- Release Date: 2007-06-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Gen. Paik Sun Yup lives in Seoul.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.