DescriptionfRoots? pronounce it ?eff-roots? ? is the world's leading and longest continually published magazine covering folk, roots and world music, from Anglo folk to Zanzibar pop, from the latest evolutions to the totally traditional.Earlier titled Folk Roots, it has been at the sharp end of the scene since 1979, dealing with an incredible diversity of music ? the first place you'll read about new names who later go on to establish strong reputations, and often the first to highlight previously under-exposed local musics. fRoots? readers constantly praise the magazine for changing their musical lives! It?s read by everybody of importance in the roots music business and beyond.Every issue is packed with in-depth interviews and features, huge amounts of news, reviews, columns and information on the UK and international scene. All four quarterly issues come with very sought-after, exclusive compilation albums to download, and the Spring issue always contains the definitive diary and supplement on the UK and Europe's festivals. fRoots is also keenly activist, campaigning on numerous issues over the years and involved in live music promotion and music production at grass roots level as well as the official media partner to important festivals.?I doubt if the huge audience that now exists for world and roots music would be there if it weren't for fRoots.? (Joe Boyd)?fRoots is a definitive part of the UK music scene ? the only published port of call to embrace such an eclectic range of music.? (Thomas Brooman MBE, WOMAD founder)?Incredibly stimulating.? (Robert Plant)
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.