The essential travel companion for anyone visiting Gallipoli.
Each year, thousands of Australians visit Gallipoli to pay homage and see where their forebears fought, suffered and died. Anzac Cove, Quinn's Post, Lone Pine - the iconic places where our national legend was forged.
In this essential and authoritative guide, practical information is combined with historical detail, alongside revealing and often heartrending quotes from the letters and diaries of the Anzacs themselves.
- Detailed easy-to-follow plans for walking and driving tours across the main battlefields
- Maps, photos and historical commentary to put the campaign in context
- Everything you need to know where to go, where to stay and how to get there.
Walk where the Anzacs walked, see where they fought and marvel at their courage.
- publication date: 27/01/2015
- ID: 9780733627613
- book language: en
- publisher: Hachette Australia
- publisher imprint: Hachette Australia
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes