Garden Rail Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.50Save up to 4%
|£52.00 Was £54.00 Save £2.00 (4%)||12 issues • 12 months • £4.34 per issue|
DescriptionGarden Rail is the only British magazine dedicated to covering the entire garden railway spectrum. This broad remit covers all scales, gauges and genres as well as all methods of propulsion, be it track powered electric, battery electric, live-steam or even live-diesel. In short if it runs in the garden, or has a direct application thereafter it is our thing. Published monthly we regularly feature a mix of articles on railway construction and landscaping, the construction, maintenance and detailing of locos and rolling stock, building lineside structures and of course take a look at individual railways. Being published monthly, we are also able to provide comprehensive, trade news and product reviews.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.