Gastrointestinal Nursing Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£93.00||10 issues • 12 months • £9.30 per issue|
|£158.00||20 issues • 24 months • £7.90 per issue|
DescriptionGastrointestinal Nursing is the UK?s leading journal exclusively dedicated to all gastrointestinal and stoma care nurses. It is a vital resource for anyone working in this fast-developing area of nursing who wants to further their career, develop their training and enhance their knowledge and skills in all areas of practice.Subscribe to Gastrointestinal Nursing today and benefit from: ? Clinical reviews and articles written by experts, including the management of upper GI bleeds and emergency admissions, endoscopic mucosal resection of colonic polyps and early assessment of endoscopy patients ? Features on key topics such as endoscopy, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, gastric cancer, faecal incontinence, Crohn?s disease and ulcerative colitis ? The latest developments in practice and major research findings on areas such as patient involvement, new and alternative medicines and recent nursing innovations ? Step-by-step guides to key clinical competencies in GI practiceNews from policy to practice, including updates on the E-endoscopy programmeEach issue of Gastrointestinal Nursing is packed with peer-reviewed clinical, professional and educational articles covering all aspects of upper and lower gastrointestinal nursing practice. The journal features all the specialties in the field, including stoma care, endoscopy, IBD, nutrition, coloproctology and hepatobiliary nursing.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.