Collins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading knowledge of Arabic step by step.
* Progression and levels - based on research carried out especially for Collins on the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools - allow children to build their reading knowledge of Arabic step by step
* Sixteen levels to ensure that all children are fully supported in their reading, allowing gifted readers to be challenged and struggling readers to be supported
* Engaging and beautifully illustrated books that children will love to read
* With both fiction and non-fiction titles at each level from levels 4 to 16
* Ideas and suggestions provide practical support and ideas for extra activities for teachers and parents
* Developed by a team of Arabic literacy and education specialists including Dr Pauline Owayjan and Mahmoud Gaafar
Steve Webb lives in a big, bumpy green field also known as the Peak District. He has a fondness for strong coffee, a pile of cheese, and muddy bicycles. When not writing or drawing he is mostly foraging for biscuits. Steve likes to think he is posh and sensible, but he is mistaken. Steve is the author of the hugely successful titles Tanka Tanka Skunk and Polly Jean, Pyjama Queen.