Focused on the new assessment objectives, GCSE Maths Practice Book: Use and Apply Standard Techniques is full of expertly written practice questions to help students become confident and fluent in maths.
* Exactly matches the GCSE Maths 4th edition Student Book
* Focus on AO1 - using and applying standard techniques
* Ensure confident and competent students with hundreds of basic, differentiated practice questions
* Easily identify topics for further practice, intervention, prior knowledge recall and revision
* Provide extra support for struggling Foundation students on the key borderline grade boundary 4/5 with additional practice at this level
* Access answers online
Kath Hipkiss has taught Mathematics for 14 years, being an Advanced Skills Teacher, Head of Department and now a Lead Practitioner teaching KS3 through to KS5. She wrote the latest Collins' GCSE Maths Foundation Practice book. She has been an Edexcel examiner for 8 years.