A lower-level exam practice book designed to improve the level of students who plan to take the IELTS test in the future.
Collins Get Ready for IELTS Reading is the perfect book for lower level learners who want to develop the necessary skills to perform effectively on the IELTS Reading test.
Perfect for self-study, the series follows a guided-learning approach that gives students access to a full answer key with model answers. Developed by experienced IELTS tutors, the series takes into account the specific language needs of learners at this level.
* Twelve units of carefully graded material for lower level students, all supported with clear examples
* Key IELTS grammar and vocabulary for the IELTS Reading test provided in each unit
* Regular exam tips and information in each unit
* `Watch out!' sections that highlight common errors made by learners in the IELTS Reading test
* Four review units to check and consolidate understanding of key language and skills for the IELTS Reading test
* Complete IELTS Reading practice test and answer key provided
* Vocabulary glossary for each unit provided at the back of the book
CEF level: A2-B1
Ideal for learners with band score 3-4 who want to achieve a higher score.
ALSO AVAILABLE in the Collins Get Ready for IELTS series:
Get Ready for IELTS Listening
Get Ready for IELTS Writing
Get Ready for IELTS Speaking
Through IELTS-style tasks and exercises, Collins Get Ready for IELTS Reading helps learners gain confidence in core reading competencies for IELTS.
Els Van Geyte has been working at the English for International Students Unit at the University of Birmingham (UK) for over 10 years, teaching IELTS exam strategies and the academic language skills her students need for their chosen courses. She is also the author of Collins Reading for IELTS.