Abigail Dean (Author)
'Sensational. Gripping, haunting, and beautifully written' RICHARD OSMAN 'Haunting, powerful, with a pitch-perfect ending' THE NEW YORK TIMES *WATERSTONES THRILLER OF THE MONTH* *THE NO.2 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER* 'The biggest mystery thriller since Gone Girl' ELLE 'The novel you'll stay up reading until 3am' SUNDAY TIMES 'An astonishing achievement.' JESSIE BURTON 'Gripping, beautifully written perfection.' SOPHIE HANNAH 'A masterpiece.' LOUISE O'NEILL 'Fantastic.' PAULA HAWKINS 'Girl A,' she said. 'The girl who escaped. If anyone was going to make it, it was going to be you.' I am Lex Gracie: but they call me Girl A. I grew up with my family on the moors. I escaped when I was fifteen years old. NOW SOMETHING IS PULLING ME BACK... RIGHTS SOLD IN 36 TERRITORIES SOON TO BE A TV SHOW DIRECTED BY JOHAN RENCK (Chernobyl) 'Incendiary, beautifully written debut' Guardian 'Psychologically astute, adroitly organised, written with flair' Sunday Times 'Terrifyingly gripping' SUSIE STEINER 'Beautiful' ADELE PARKS 'Incredibly well written, devastating in a good way, and intriguing to the last page' LIZ NUGENT 'I was obsessed by it. As close to perfect as thrillers get' JOHN MARRS 'A gripping debut' Oprah magazine One of Marie Claire, Waterstones and Grazia's best books for 2021 A Sunday Times No.2 bestseller for w/e 6/2/21 A New York Times bestseller
About the Author
Abigail Dean was born in Manchester, and grew up in the Peak District. She graduated from Cambridge with a Double First in English. Formerly a Waterstones bookseller, she spent five years as a lawyer in London, and took last summer off to work on her debut novel, Girl A, ahead of her thirtieth birthday. She now works as a lawyer for Google, and is currently writing her second novel.
- Contributor: Abigail Dean
- Imprint: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780008389093
- Number of Pages: 336
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x25mm
- Packaged Weight: 300
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2021-09-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Abigail Dean was born in Manchester, and grew up in the Peak District. She graduated from Cambridge with a Double First in English. Formerly a Waterstones bookseller, she spent five years as a lawyer in London, and took last summer off to work on her debut novel, Girl A, ahead of her thirtieth birthday. She now works as a lawyer for Google, and is currently writing her second novel.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.