DescriptionGlamcult has developed itself from an edgy underground tabloid to one of the leading magazines in Holland and Belgium when it comes to fashion, music, film, art and todays youth culture. Glamcult offers its readers articles on and interviews with the hottest fashion designers, artists, musicians, actors and photographers on a monthly basis, looking way beyond mainstream culture.Glamcult is read mostly among men and women, in the age of 18 till 35. The average Glamcult reader has an above average interest in fashion and popular culture. He or she is into discovering new designers, artists and bands and attends music festivals and museums from time to time. The magazine strives to offer its readers cutting edge interviews, reports and photography, which makes it an all-round magazine that competes with well known glossies as well as other international lifestyle magazines.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.