Glamour in Glass: (The Glamourist Histories)
Mary Robinette Kowal (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
Jane and David Vincent, both glamourists of some repute, are enjoying a blissful honeymoon on the continent when their romantic getaway goes horribly awry. They are in Belgium when they learn that Napoleon Bonaparte, the deposed emperor, has fled from exile throwing Europe into turmoil. Suddenly Jane and David find themselves in great danger, with no easy way back home to England, no possibility of rescue from abroad, and no real way to tell friend from foe. When David is taken prisoner, Jane determines to put herself at risk, using her most cunning, strongest magic to save her beloved, herself, and their unborn child from harm. . .
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Mary Robinette Kowal is an author, professional puppeteer and voice actor. Mary currently lives in Chicago, Illinois. Visit www.maryrobinettekowal.com for more information about her fiction and her puppetry.
- Contributor: Mary Robinette Kowal
- Imprint: Corsair
- ISBN13: 9781472102522
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 132x196x19mm
- Packaged Weight: 228
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2013-10-03
- Series: The Glamourist Histories
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mary Robinette Kowal is an author, professional puppeteer and voice actor. Mary currently lives in Chicago, Illinois. Visit www.maryrobinettekowal.com for more information about her fiction and her puppetry.