Gossip Girl: It Had To Be You
Cecily Von Ziegesar (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
'Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I all live in huge, fabulous apartments and go to exclusive single-sex private schools. We aren't always the nicest people in the world, but we make up for it in looks and taste.' Enter the world of Gossip Girl and the exclusive Manhattan private school Constance Billard, inhabited by the city's most fabulous crowd; a world of jealousy, betrayal and outrageous behaviour! There's a lot more to this story than anyone realises and you might find out just how the legendary GOSSIP GIRL column began...
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar grew up in New York City and attended a private girls' school. She always wanted to be a writer, and she was always a gossip, so the GOSSIP GIRL and THE IT GIRL novels were inevitable.
- Contributor: Cecily Von Ziegesar
- Imprint: Headline Book Publishing
- ISBN13: 9780755339846
- Number of Pages: 336
- Packaged Dimensions: 128x196x24mm
- Packaged Weight: 233
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2008-01-10
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Cecily von Ziegesar grew up in New York City and attended a private girls' school. She always wanted to be a writer, and she was always a gossip, so the GOSSIP GIRL and THE IT GIRL novels were inevitable.