Great Barrier Reef Adventures: (Adventure Series Revised ed.)
Jim Cromarty (Author)
Back-packers and tourists flock to Australia, especially to the amazing Great Barrier Reef. The water is crystal clear and the fish and sea creatures are every colour of the rainbow. The coral beds are heaving with creatures of every shape and size. Watch as divers and other explorers discover God's amazing creation. Join the travellers and Jim Cromarty as he shows us God's amazing work in the beautiful land and waters off the Australian coast. Watch out for dangerous sea creatures like sharks and poisonous jellyfish - some can be deadly, but God has made them all. There are a great variety of incredibly colourful creatures and some astonishingly ugly ones as well. Learn about your world and the God who made it.
About the Author
Jim Cromarty is a well-known author of both children and adult books about Australia?s great outdoors and Christian history. He is retired and lives in Australia. His story since retirement can be read in Stopped Work? Start Living!
- Contributor: Jim Cromarty
- Imprint: Christian Focus 4Kids
- ISBN13: 9781845500689
- Number of Pages: 96
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 135
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publications Ltd
- Release Date: 2005-11-20
- Series: Adventure Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Jim Cromarty is a well-known author of both children and adult books about Australia?s great outdoors and Christian history. He is retired and lives in Australia. His story since retirement can be read in Stopped Work? Start Living!
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.