St Vincent, the Grenadines and Grenada are fantastic both on land and water. From yachting around the cays to exploring the pretty St George's harbor, these islands have lush green interiors abundant with coconut groves and banana plantations. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these charming islands.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around St Vincent, the Grenadines and Grenada.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sailing in the gorgeous waters to visiting rum distilleries.
* Detailed maps for the islands.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus St Vincent, the Grenadines and Grenada provides concise and comprehensive coverage of some of the Caribbean's most gloriously picturesque islands.
After a degree in Latin American Studies Sarah Cameron has been travelling and writing on the Americas ever since, both as an economist and as an author for Footprint Handbooks. Initially moonlighting for the South American Handbook while working for a British bank, in 1990 she parted company with the world of finance and has been contributing to the expansion of Footprint titles ever since. Sarah still keeps her hand in with South America, collaborating with Ben Box on the South American Handbook, the Peru Handbook and Cuzco & the Inca Heartlands, but concentrates mainly on the Caribbean. She is the author of all 17 editions of Footprint Caribbean Islands, as well as individual island titles such as the Cuba Handbook, the Dominican Republic, Barbados, St Lucia and Antigua & the Leeward Islands. When Sarah is not travelling around the Caribbean sampling beaches and rum cocktails, she retreats to her 17th-century farmhouse in rural Suffolk, UK.
1) Introduction 2) Planning your trip 3) Grenada, St Vincent & the Grenadines 4) Footnotes