Guide to Lincolnshire Pub Walks: (Pub Walks)
Catherine Smith (Author)
Discover Lincolnshire's beautiful countryside with this guide to some of the best walks in the county. The 15 circular routes vary in length from 4 to 7 miles and are centred on a broad variety of pubs - many of them award-winning, and all recommended for their good food and warm welcome. Explore the coast near Anderby Creek, the woods in the Wolds, the hills in the vales, the marshes of the fens, the dozens of canals and rivers, and take in views of the mighty Humber Bridge. Enjoy a city walk along England's oldest canal in Lincoln and climb the tower at Tattershall Castle to view the magnificent Lincolnshire countryside.
About the Author
Catherine Smith lives in Grantham, in the Lincolnshire vales. She is a keen walker and the author of the popular Lincolnshire A Dog Walker's Guide and Kiddiwalks in Lincolnshire.
- Contributor: Catherine Smith
- Imprint: Countryside Books
- ISBN13: 9781846743504
- Number of Pages: 64
- Packaged Dimensions: 105x145mm
- Packaged Weight: 100
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Countryside Books
- Release Date: 2018-05-21
- Series: Pub Walks
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Catherine Smith lives in Grantham, in the Lincolnshire vales. She is a keen walker and the author of the popular Lincolnshire A Dog Walker's Guide and Kiddiwalks in Lincolnshire.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.