Guinness World Records 2022
The idea for a book of records started in 1950, when Sir Hugh Beaver, Manging Director of the Guinness Brewery attended a shooting party and had an argument with fellow guests about what game bird was the fastest. Not being able to find the answer in any reference book and with an idea of creating a book to settle all pub arguments the Guinness Book of World Records was published in 1954. Fast forward 67+ years it has long since been a bestseller and one of the most recognised and trusted brands in the world.
The new Edition of the Guinness Book of Records takes us on a journey around the world, providing a snapshot of the world today. With the environment front of mind the editors have focused on exploring what is happening to our ecosystem and the crazy lengths people go to, to make a difference. Fielding thousands of applications a month the team at World Records have been busy with a unique mix of one-of-a-kind vehicles talented pets, sporting legends and remarkable human beings.
What can you find in the 10 record breaking chapters:
- • Environmental champions
- • The tallest and shortest humans
- • Pop culture icons Lee
- • Most successful movie franchises, video games, toys and brands
- • Young Achievers - the under 16 influencers, athletes, scientists and entrepreneurs that are changing the world.
- • Sporting Heroes
- • And MUCH more!
Pre-order your copy of the Guinness Book of Records today!
- Contributor: Guinness World Records
- Imprint: Guinness World Records Limited
- ISBN13: 9781913484118
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 226x303x18mm
- Packaged Weight: 1160
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Guinness World Records Limited
- Release Date: 2021-09-16
- Binding: Hardback