Half Lost: (Half Bad)
Sally Green (Author)
The third and final instalment in the breathtaking Half Bad series by Sally Green. Nathan Byrn is running again. The Alliance of Free Witches has been all but destroyed. Scattered and demoralized, constantly pursued by the Council's Hunters, only a bold new strategy can save the rebels from total defeat. They need the missing half of Gabriel's amulet - an ancient artifact with the power to render its bearer invincible in battle. But the amulet's guardian - the reclusive and awesomely powerful witch Ledger - has her own agenda. To win her trust, Nathan must travel to America and persuade her to give him the amulet. Combined with his own Gifts, the amulet might just be enough turn the tide for the Alliance and end the bloody civil war between Black and White witches once and for all...
Also available on eBook for £4.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Sally Green lives in Cheshire, England. She has had various jobs from her first paper-round to a career as an accountant, but in 2010 she started writing a novel and that changed her life. She still runs most days despite several attempts to give it up. Follow her on Twitter @Sa11eGreen.
- Contributor: Sally Green
- Imprint: Penguin Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780141350905
- Number of Pages: 352
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x21mm
- Packaged Weight: 245
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Release Date: 2016-03-31
- Series: Half Bad
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Sally Green lives in Cheshire, England. She has had various jobs from her first paper-round to a career as an accountant, but in 2010 she started writing a novel and that changed her life. She still runs most days despite several attempts to give it up. Follow her on Twitter @Sa11eGreen.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.