Every 4 seconds someone finds an answer in Halsbury's Laws.
Halsbury's Laws of England is:
* The only narrative statement of the law of England and Wales
* Comprehensive and up to date
* Recognised as the industry standard
* Unique to LexisNexis
* Organised to suit your needs
Halsbury's Laws of England is designed to enable practitioners and researchers to answer the full range of questions likely to arise in the course of their work. It can help you:
* Advise with confidence using the one and only encyclopaedia of law
* Work more efficiently - Halsbury's Laws is organised according to subject area
* Get introductory content for unfamiliar areas - Halsbury's Laws is used by students and researching practitioners alike
* Map the law - Halsbury's Laws provides the legislation and key cases for every point of law
Halsbury's Laws of England covers every proposition of law (whether statutory or common law), including niche areas, so you can always find an answer on any subject. It also contains legislation deriving from the Welsh Assembly, bringing clarity to the devolved position.
Halsbury's Laws of England is supported by an annual Cumulative Supplement and a monthly service. These update the volumes since publication. An Abridgment volume summarising the legal developments of each year is also published every May.
Volumes are charged for separately on publication, as is the Cumulative Supplement. The monthly Current Service is a pay-in-advance subscription service. Halsbury's Laws is also available online.