Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master the art of PLC programming and troubleshooting
Program, debug, and maintain high-performance PLC-based control systems using the detailed information contained in this comprehensive guide. Written by a pair of process automation experts, Hands-On PLC Programming with RSLogix (TM) 500 and LogixPro (R) lays out cutting-edge programming methods with a strong focus on practical industrial applications. Homework questions and laboratory projects illustrate important points throughout. A start-to-finish capstone design project at the end of the book illustrates real-world uses for the concepts covered.
* Introduction to PLC control systems and automation
* Fundamentals of PLC logic programming
* Timer and counter programming
* Math, move, comparison, and program control instructions
* HMI design and hardware configuration
* Process control design and troubleshooting
* Instrumentation and process control
* Analog programming and advanced control
* Comprehensive case studies
Eman Kamel (Houston, TX) teaches in the School of Electronics Technology at ITT Technical Institute. She has more than 15 years of experience in process automation at companies including Dow Chemical, GE Jet Engine, Philip Morris Co., and PLC Automation, and has extensive experience designing and implementing PLC-based automation projects. Khaled Kamel (Houston, TX) is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Texas Southern University. He was a faculty member and administrator for 22 years at the University of Louisville, where he was a Professor and Chair of the Computer Engineering and Computer Science Department.