Encompassing a range of alternative and natural healing traditions for the prevention, treatment and cure of common ailments, this beautifully illustrated reference book provides over 1,000 natural remedies to promote physical and mental well-being for the whole family.
C. Norman Shealy's comprehensive and authoritative guide is an indispensable reference, containing all you need to know about healing with complementary and alternative techniques and therapies. With detailed sections covering Ayurveda, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Traditional Home and Folk Remedies, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, Flower Remedies, Nutrition, Mindfulness, and Herbalism, this quick reference family guide includes:
* The history and background to each therapy
* Descriptions of the most useful remedies
* A comprehensive list of ailments with suggested treatments
* Alternative first aid remedies
* How to stock a home healing medicine chest 500 col illus, (Full colour throughout)