Heaven Come Down: The story of a transgender disciple
Chrissie Chevasutt (Author)
Heaven Come Down is the stunningly powerful testimony of someone growing up with severe dysmorphia and gender dysphoria, in a broken dysfunctional family, and their discovery of hope, love and faith through the healing power of God. Chrissie Chevasutt's tumultuous journey has taken her through drug addiction, prostitution, and begging on the streets of India, before being led to the feet of Jesus. It is a story of hope for anyone who has or is suffering from addictions, suicidal ideation, homelessness, mental illness and the crisis of sexual or gender identity conflict, and seeks to build bridges in places where the Church and the transgender community have been divided.
About the Author
facilitates the online community Transgender Church and is well-known as an advocate for transgender awareness in the Church. She and her wife Pam have lived, worked and witnessed in Oxford for more than thirty years.
- Contributor: Chrissie Chevasutt
- Imprint: Darton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781913657208
- Number of Pages: 304
- Packaged Dimensions: 135x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Darton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Release Date: 2021-03-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: facilitates the online community Transgender Church and is well-known as an advocate for transgender awareness in the Church. She and her wife Pam have lived, worked and witnessed in Oxford for more than thirty years.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.