DescriptionHave you tried asking nicely but nothing has changed? Have you resorted
to nagging, sulking or losing your temper but it has just made things
worse? Has your partner said 'yes' but never quite got round to that
job? Have you told yourself 'it doesn't matter' but just ended up
resenting your partner? If all this sounds familiar, you are ready for
an entirely new approach.
In this eye-opening book, marital therapist Andrew G Marshall draws on
twenty-five years of counselling couples and the latest research to
explain the Art of Persuading your Partner:
- Learn why people find it so hard to change and the levers to get out of a rut.
- Discover how to make co-operating the norm rather than a special favour.
- Stop demanding and start nudging your partner to change.
- Start asking in a clear and effective way.
- Discover the rewards that work.
- Help your partner say: yes.
Create a review
- publication date: 07/02/2011
- ID: 9781408811023
- book language: en
- publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Bloomsbury Publishing
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes