Conny Melkebeek studied philosophy and then started working as a tour leader. In those days she lost her heart in Tenerife. Today Conny still lives in Tenerife - she's been there for over 28 years now and works as an official tourist guide. This book is her ode to the island she loves so much, and proves her statement that this popular vacation destination has a lot more to offer than most people think. Discover the most beautiful secrets on the island, such as:
- 6 must-visit bars with a spectacular view
- the 4 best shops for local delicacies
- 5 cool examples of contemporary architecture in the north
- 5 natural lava swimming pools
- 6 sports for adrenaline junkies
and much more.