Provide students with a strong understanding of religion with high quality, engaging and content-rich resources building a firm foundation for the new GCSE 9-1 Religious Studies.
Deliver a rich, coherent RE course at KS3 and equip pupils with a deep understanding of religion with ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons.
'Knowing Religion' is written by an author team of experienced RE teachers and led by series editor Robert Orme of West London Free School.
* Discover the history and beliefs of Hinduism as well as Hinduism in the modern world
* Start teaching straight away with Teacher Guide resources available on Collins Connect, including teaching ideas and support along with answers to questions in the student books
* Give pupils the grounding they need to excel at GCSE RS
* Ignite an interest in religion through a compelling narrative, fascinating facts and extraordinary people
* Aid pupil memory with a 'knowledge organiser' at the end of each unit covering key vocabulary, people, places, and dates
* Spark discussion and assess understanding with questions for each lesson including longer-form discursive questions to provide extended writing and essay practice
* Each book structured as 16 lessons to offer flexibility and map onto the school timetable with ease
* The 'Knowing Religion' series also includes resources on Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and Sikhism