Anita Yusada (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Step back in time and learn what life was like for people living in Monterey, California, in the 1800s. This charming book displays over 400 beautiful color photographs of the town and gardens, and the area stretching to Carmel, with quotes from sailors, travel writers, explorers, politicians, clergymen, and tourists that capture the fascinating evolution of the region. The book will remind readers of their days spent wandering these historic places and introduce them to fascinating real people who lived there. 406 color photos
About the Author
Anita Eased is the author of several specialized books. She is an avid traveler, who divides her real-life time between southern California and Ontario, Canada.
- Contributor: Anita Yusada
- Imprint: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780764328718
- Number of Pages: 112
- Packaged Dimensions: 279x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 0
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2008-02-28
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Anita Eased is the author of several specialized books. She is an avid traveler, who divides her real-life time between southern California and Ontario, Canada.