This book contains answers to all evidence questions featured in the accompanying title History for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions.
- Endorsed by ISEB
- Features worked examples of answers to the evidence questions
- Sample answers to 1 essay question are included for Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Provides advice and guidance for achieving top marks
- Includes ISEB Common Entrance mark scheme
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- History for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions
- History for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide
- History for Common Entrance: Medieval Realms Britain 1066-1485
- History for Common Entrance: The Making of the UK 1485-1750
- History for Common Entrance: Britain and Empire 1750-1914
Suitable for ISEB 13+ History exams from Autumn 2013 onwards.
Gavin Hannah was educated at West Bromwich Grammar School, the University of Birmingham, St John's College, Cambridge, and Kellogg College, Oxford. After teaching in public schools, he was appointed Head of History at Summer Fields school in 1983, where he remained for thirty years, seeing hundreds of students through their Scholarships and Common Entrance examinations. As Director of Studies, he established many of the academic systems which remain in place today. He was also responsible for the professional development of many younger colleagues. During his career, he has examined history at A Level and inspected schools. His publications include books and articles on the history of West Bromwich, Hereforedshire, Dorset and Oxfordshire. In 1988, he was elected a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London. Above all, he was very proud of his Honorary OS tie. Sadly, Gavin passed away in 2016.