History of War Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.99Save up to 46%
|£17.50 Was £29.94 Save £12.44 (42%)||6 issues • 6 months • £2.92 per issue|
|£34.99 Was £64.87 Save £29.88 (46%)||13 issues • 12 months • £2.70 per issue|
DescriptionThe stories, strategies, heroes and machines of armed conflict through the agesFrom the epic sieges of Medieval Europe to the daring dogfights of World War II, History of War takes you inside the minds of fighting men, under the bonnets of some of the world?s most devastating war machines, and high above the battlefield to see the broad sweep of conflict as it happened.Regular FeaturesHistory of War: Features ranging throughout military history focus on the structures, strategies and stories from the briefing room to the battlefield, complete with detailed graphics, stunning photography and expert research.Frontline: Our front section brings you a complete guide to a weapon, campaign, or vehicle from history?s frontline, packed with intricate maps, breathtaking images, and detailed illustrations to make you an expert in minutes.Great Battles: Step onto some of the most important battlefields ever, complete with blow-by-blow accounts and detailed maps that bring clashes from across the ages to life in all their staggering, brutal glory.Heroes of the Victoria Cross: Follow unbelievable, and inspiring, tales of battlefield bravery from across the centuries of Britain?s Victoria Cross and America?s Medal of Honor.Operator?s Handbook: Sit in the driving seat, stand at the helm or enter the cockpit of military history?s most impressive vehicles, complete with stunning photography and focused descriptions of the war-winning technology within.The Briefing: Each issue uncovers the elusive historical origins of today?s devastating conflicts, using engaging infographics and in-depth research that will leave you fully briefed.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.