How Good Is Your IQ?
Nathan Haselbauer (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Make the most of yourself! There are so many different kinds of intelligence - no single test can cover them. Do you have a way with words? Is your memory outstanding? Are you a natural leader or a lateral thinker? This book has all the answers. How Good is Your IQ? is a complete guide to the hidden powers of the mind. More than a dozen self-scoring tests will help you to assess your social intelligence, emotional intelligence, level of assertiveness, working memory, mathematical intelligence, logical intelligence, visual-spatial intelligence, verbal intelligence and lateral thinking. This will allow you to build on your existing skills and discover skills you didn't know you had. Complete with informative discussions of how each category intelligence is calculated, and the effects different aptitudes have on your life, How Good is Your IQ? is the only book on intelligence testing you need.
About the Author
Nathan Haselbauer (1975-2015) was the founder and President of the International High IQ Society. Among his innovations is the Test for Exceptional Intelligence, one of the most difficult and popular high-ceiling intelligence tests available.
- Contributor: Nathan Haselbauer
- Imprint: How To Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780716022145
- Number of Pages: 240
- Packaged Dimensions: 132x195x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 208
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2009-07-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Nathan Haselbauer (1975-2015) was the founder and President of the International High IQ Society. Among his innovations is the Test for Exceptional Intelligence, one of the most difficult and popular high-ceiling intelligence tests available.