Tizzie Hall is an international bestselling childcare author who has been working with babies and parents for over 18 years. The tried and tested information in this parenting book will help you to deal with the inevitable challenges that come as your baby becomes a toddler. This easy-to-use guide includes:
* Sleep and feeding routines for children between one and three years
* Solutions to common sleep problems and advice on the transition from cot to bed
* Dealing with tantrums and introducing boundaries
* Advice on potty training for boys and girls
* Answers to common health concerns and safety issues
With real-life case studies, answers to common questions and brilliant tips, How to Raise a Happy Toddler will help you to have a happy, rested and well-adjusted toddler and allow you to enjoy this wonderful and exciting period of their lives.
Born and raised in Ireland, Tizzie Hall has worked with children and parents for many years, helping with customised sleep solutions for their babies. Tizzie started her Save Our Sleep (SOS) business in the UK in 1996 after tertiary psychology studies and a career in private childcare. She moved to Melbourne in 2002 where she has continued the success of her infant sleep solutions business. As part of Save Our Sleep, there is also a self-help website: www.saveoursleep.com, visited by thousands of parents every week.