This book helps teachers get to grips with using software and offers advice on the different classroom management, differentiation and learning styles issues involved in using a whiteboard in a classroom context by:
* Covering issues specific to Primary school teachers integrating whiteboard teaching into their classrooms
* Providing cross-curricular strategies that help teachers incorporate the board in a range of subjects
* Including screenshots and photos that show what can be created and how to do it
* Offering innovative ways of presenting curriculum topics
* Including a CD packed full of resources that teachers can develop for their own use.
Section 1: General issues; How can an interactive whiteboard contribute to teaching and learning in the primary school; Practical issues; Use of software, the internet, whiteboard annotation tools; Section 2: Specific curriculum areas; Literacy: Numeracy; Science; History; Geography; Section 3: Additional resources