DescriptionRobert Carkhuff boldly confronts our current socioeconomic crises: "Generativity is the solution. What is the question?" Human Generativity: The Scientific Legacy sets out to answer that question.
The authors focus on the five systems of human processing:
- Relating which captures our human experience
- Representing which captures our images of these experiences
- Reasoning which culminates processing our images to action
- Reorganising which aligns our human and information resources to succeed
- Repositioning which reorients our organisations to accomplish our purposes or missions
In part I, you'll go on a Voyage of Discovery into the unknown space of human processing or generativity. Simply put, it is the generation of new ideas. In part II, you'll explore relating as the foundation of the human experience, representing as the foundation of Information Sciences and reasoning as the foundation of Human Sciences. In part three, the authors discuss reorganising as the continuous realignment of resources and repositioning as the continuous representation to the market and how they relate to realising human and information potential.
Human Generativity: The Scientific Legacy is the first volume in a series of three. In volume two, the authors focus on the experimental sciences. In volume three, they introduce the reader to generative thinking skills.
Create a review
About AuthorRobert R. Carkhuff, Ph.D., is a world renowned social scientist who has been generating "The Science of Human Generativity" for more than five decades.
- publication date: 28/02/2014
- ISBN13: 9781610143042
- Format: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 110
- ID: 9781610143042
- ISBN10: 1610143043
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes