DescriptionGenerative thinking - the ability to transform the raw data of human experience into productive information - allows us to process any experience in life into principles, programmes and objectives. That means we are never without recourse in resolving problems or achieving goals.
Human Generativity: Generative Thinking Skills is an introduction to these empowering generative thinking skills.
The book is organised into 6 parts to give readers a thorough grounding in how to prepare for, explore, understand, act and recycle generative thinking skills. Key topics include:
- How to prepare by identifying performance, benefits and productivity goals
- How to explore the experience by analysing feedback, outputs, processes, inputs and systems
- How to understand and synthesise goals by expanding and narrowing systems and operations
- How to act by defining objectives, and developing, formulating and evaluating programmes
- How to recycle by feedbacking information for more extensive exploring, more accurate understanding and more productive acting.< /li>
Human Generativity: Generative Thinking Skills is the third volume in a series of three. In volume one, the authors explore the scientific legacy of generative thinking. In volume two, they introduce the reader to the experimental sciences.
Create a review
About AuthorRobert R. Carkhuff, Ph.D., is a world renowned social scientist who has been generating "The Science of Human Generativity" for more than five decades.
- publication date: 28/02/2014
- ISBN13: 9781610143035
- Format: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 234
- ID: 9781610143035
- ISBN10: 1610143035
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes