Completely updated, with a new approach to most comprehensively cover the new 2014 syllabus, this print and online Course Book Pack includes a focus on the new concept-based learning requirement. Every topic is covered in depth, plus full assessment support drives high achievement and TOK links aligns learning to the IB ethos.
* The most comprehensive coverage of the current syllabus, written by experienced IB teachers and workshop leaders.
* Completely overhauled to most comprehensively build the in-depth subject knowledge learners need for success.
* Fully embed the new concept-based learning requirement, addressing all of the key concepts that underpin the new syllabus including change, globalization and culture.
* Keep learning fresh and develop truly outward-looking learners via relevant case studies and a strong international focus.
* Rigorously prepare learners for assessment, with the only assessment support directly from the IBdriving high achievement.
* Thoroughly embrace the IB approach, with a strong focus on TOK, the learner profile.
* Fully comprehensive and directly supporting Study Guide cements all the key theory, for the best performance in assessment.
* Chapter on the updated intenal assessment supports best practice.
This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book. The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2022. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user. Contains 1 Paperback / softback