Uniquely developed with the IB this text is used by hundreds of teachers worldwide. With the most comprehensive mapping to the most recent syllabus and assessment support directly from the IB, you can trust it to support confident development of the four language skills while progressing exam potential.
* The most comprehensive - full coverage on all the core topics and options at SL and HL included.
* Ensure strong performance - includes support for each part of the exam plus practice on every aspect of the syllabus.
* Learn fully in line with the IB ethos - links to TOK, international-mindedness and the IB Learner Profile are integrated.
* Written by an English B specialist and a team of experienced English B teachers.
* Fully develop the four language skills - with in-built support for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
* Teach English as a global language - includes extracts from across the English-speaking world, for a truly international feel.
* Helps students stay on track - bright, colorful and engaging format.
This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book. The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2019. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user. Contains 1 Paperback / softback and 1 Undefined