The ICSID Reports provide the only comprehensive published collection of arbitral awards and decisions given under the auspices of the World Bank's International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes or pursuant to other multilateral or bilateral investment treaties, including in particular the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the Energy Charter Treaty (ECT). These decisions, which are fully indexed, make an important contribution to the growing body of jurisprudence on international investment. The ICSID Reports are an invaluable tool for practitioners and scholars working in the field of international commercial arbitration or advising foreign investors. Volume 16 of the ICSID Reports includes the final award on jurisdiction and merits in Methanex v. United States and the awards in F-W Oil Interests v. Trinidad and Tobago, Noble Ventures v. Romania and Berschader v. Russia.
About the Author
James Crawford is Whewell Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge. Joanna Gomula is a fellow of the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law and a visiting reader at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary College, University of London.
- Contributor: James Crawford
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521192613
- Number of Pages: 688
- Packaged Dimensions: 166x248x36mm
- Packaged Weight: 1360
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 2012-09-13
- Series: International Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes Reports
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: James Crawford is Whewell Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge. Joanna Gomula is a fellow of the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law and a visiting reader at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary College, University of London.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.