Ideology and International Relations in the Modern World: (The New International History)
Alan Cassels (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Cassels offers a novel perspective on the part played by ideology in international relations over the past two centuries. His treatment is not restricted to the familiar totalitarian ideologies of communism and nazism, but also includes conservatism, liberalism and nationalism. The focus and emphasis given to ideology in an historical survey of such broad scope make this book unusual, and even controversial.
Also available on eBook for £33.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Alan Cassels is Emeritus Professor of History at McMaster University, Canada. He is also the author of Fascist Italy (1985) and Italian Foreign Policy, 1918-45 (1991).
- Contributor: Alan Cassels
- Imprint: Routledge
- ISBN13: 9780415119276
- Number of Pages: 320
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Packaged Weight: 498
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 1996-10-24
- Series: The New International History
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Alan Cassels is Emeritus Professor of History at McMaster University, Canada. He is also the author of Fascist Italy (1985) and Italian Foreign Policy, 1918-45 (1991).