Information Security Science: Measuring the Vulnerability to Data Compromises
Also available on eBook for £43.91. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
- Contributor: Carl Young
- Imprint: Syngress Media,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780128096437
- Number of Pages: 406
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 860
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Release Date: 2016-06-21
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Carl S. Young is a recognized subject matter expert in information and physical security risk management. He is currently a Managing Director and the Chief Security Officer at Stroz Friedberg, an international security risk consulting firm. He is the former Global Head of Physical Security Technology at Goldman Sachs as well as a former Senior Executive and Supervisory Special Agent at the FBI. He was also a consultant to the JASON Defense Advisory Group. Mr. Young is the author of Metrics and Methods for Security Risk Management (Syngress, 2010), and The Science and Technology of Counterterrorism (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2014) as well as numerous journal publications. In 1997 he was awarded the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB) James R. Killian Award by the White House for significant individual contributions to U.S. national security. Mr. Young received undergraduate and graduate degrees in mathematics and physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree