Giovanni Dosi is recognized as one of the world's leading scholars in industrial economics and corporate change. This volume contains a selection of his most important work and provides an excellent overview of the contribution he has made to the economics of innovation and technical change.
Key topics include:
* technological paradigms and innovation diffusion
* economic behaviour and learning
* organizational structures and behaviour in a changing environment
* corporate finance and innovation
* industrial dynamics
* evolutionary theories in economics
* institutions, technical change and economic growth.
The book will be welcomed by scholars and students of innovation, industrial organization, business and institutional and evolutionary economics.
Giovanni Dosi, Professor of Economics, Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy
Contents: Innovation, Organization and Economic Dynamics: An Autobiographical Introduction Part I: Opportunities of Innovation, Search Procedures and Diffusion Part II: Economic Behaviours, Organizations and Innovation in Changing Environments Part III: Evolutionary Interpretations of Economic Change Part IV: Learning and Market Selection: Evolutionary Models of Economic Change Part V: Institutions and Economic Dynamics