Based on the Waverley Abbey Insight Day, Insight into Eating Disorders presents a detailed consideration of the causes and effects of different forms of eating disorders and offers hope to sufferers,their families and those working with them.
Issues covered include:
- Understanding anorexia, bulimia and compulsive eating
- Dealing with painful emotions
- Expressing anger and resolving conflict
- Establishing core identity
- Facing reality and breaking free
Using case studies and with a wealth of practical anf biblical insights, this book offers a life line to sufferers as well as insight and understanding for those wanting to help others with eating disorders.