Integrated Powertrains and Their Control
Nick Vaughan (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
An invaluable overview of the latest powertrain technology Integrated Powertrains and Their Control provides an overview of the latest in powertrain technology from an expert in the field. Based on current and ongoing research, this book updates the field's body of knowledge by highlighting new advances in design, modeling, and simulation as well as implementation considerations dictated by new and evolving legal requirements. Relevant to mechanical engineers in both research and industry, this book provides valuable insight and directions for future investigations.
About the Author
Nick Vaughan is the author of Integrated Powertrains and Their Control, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Nick Vaughan
- Imprint: Professional Engineering Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781860583346
- Number of Pages: 128
- Packaged Dimensions: 164x241x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 434
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Release Date: 2001-05-03
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Nick Vaughan is the author of Integrated Powertrains and Their Control, published by Wiley.